Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Time Well Spent

For once in the history of me starting this thing I'm not just putting out depressing poetry. I don't really like to write about myself overly much, but I can at least write about my munchkins and whatnot.
I miss the kiddos something fierce, but my time out here has been well spent. I payed off all my student loans, my credit cards, and a lot of random stuff that was making my credit report look bad. It has improved a LOT.
My munchins are doing well, my little one is almost two, my oldest is 8, and seems to be enjoying his time in the Boy Scouts with his friends.
My folks are doing an awesome job with them.
I have awesome friends, and an incredibly solid support base of family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Mesothelioma
Mesothelioma